Sunday, October 25, 2015

Back From A Busy Day

So, today, I have been gone to my grandma's. Stayed there for a bit. Then I went to Walmart for a little bit.

Then back home.

And it seems like a long day.

But it's a good day.

Also, there seems to be an interesting thing going on Facebook of a mother defending her son VS the truth. And she's claiming her son getting punched... one time... as abuse. Wow. Abuse by definition is physical and psychological damage... But not being punched one time. Hell, I smack a guy once because he was an idiot and never got in trouble with it. That guy deserved that smack... so yea... It's just a mother defending her son. They do tend to take things too seriously.

Anyways, I am going to watch a movie now and hope it ends by 8.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I bought bones for Chloe and the other dogs... so far, Chloe stole the other two dog's their bones... xDDDD Also, kind of miss playing Minecraft so... wanna check the server after the show ends at 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.