Saturday, January 31, 2015

Tired From Shopping!

So I got 6 pairs of jeans... and got rid of some old jeans once I got home.

Also.. I somehow ended up with 7 olaf shirts... yep... you're reading that right... 7... Olaf... shirts... from Frozen... How that happened?

Anyways, my friend said he don't mind if I share his blog so... here it is: http://thefreakingraikenjenova.blogspot.com/

Oh, I bought two anime magazines... and a Sailor Moon blind box (ended up getting Sailor Venus or Minako Aino.) One of the anime magazine is from UK... which is odd to find at Hastings, you know? But I got it anyways since I want to see what it had it in. No free poster like the US magazine does.

Different names too. Otaku USA and Neo UK.

Alright, time to go... really tired now... and might be going to my grandma's tomorrow.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.