Thursday, January 29, 2015

Grow... My Saplings... Grow... Aka Minecraft Joke xD

I dunno... While my bestie was in the mine, I decided to put saplings all around the entrance of the mine... now the trees are huge xD

Anyways, he's gone to bed so I will get back to watching Netflix for the rest of the day... >:D

Chloe is a bit hyper today... She keeps trying to play fight with me and my other dog, Susie xD

I really should get on GF at some point but with many things to do at once... I'll eventually get back to GF xD

Alright, you know... I'm gonna go now.

So... update either later or tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.