Sunday, January 18, 2015

It's Magic!

Actually, it's magic if you're playing games xD

Today I had a break from going to my grandma's. Mostly because of problems going on there.

Then they try to get me into their business.

But that ended soon.

I've decided to try out something different. Since I love taking photos... And maybe try to do something more of those lines...

I have a picture blog called A Faerie View and I might actually get back to doing that.

I will find a small cheap class that will teach me basics on photo editing and such...

For now.... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.