Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sleepy... Where's The Bed?

I'm getting sleepier by the minute and yawning each moment.

I hope me and my bestie get to play games again when I'm awake. If not, I'm sure we get to chat at least.

I want to buy myself a bow and arrow set... I really want to learn how to shoot an arrow, you know? I tried back then but then they took it away from school because it was a danger... then out of school, they brought it back... wtf.

So I want to buy a set and learn at home. I love ancient weapons some odd reason... swords, bow and arrows, etc. I guess it's something about my other self... another story.

I love magic too... it makes me feel awesome when I'm playing games. :o

Anyways, my yawns are taking over me more and more... so I shall sleep now.

That's all. Until tomorrow. Night now.

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

  1. yay for bow! \O_O/ But but but, should rethink about it because of the environment. Here, use this instead O_O *give her Hunting Bow @Skyrim* O_Ob
    I was about to bought it too, but it requires license here O_O and I am unable to shoot anywhere due to the crowded yet dangerous environment. O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. O_O

      And really? Well, it's alright here as long as we don't hunt with it. It's illegal to hunt with bow and arrow here.

      Delete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.