Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Morning Blog Readers! Quick News And More...

And so I woke up thinking my dad was fussing but it ended up that my mom had to go to the hospital again.

My mom had pneumonia and that was why she was in the hospital on Thursday through Saturday. Since coming home, her back started to hurt a lot. Not sure why until today she started hurting so bad that she ended up going to the ER (Emergency Room).

She didn't had to stay but she did find out that she had a bladder infection and something from taking antibiotics that caused her back to hurt a lot. They told her she needs to stop taking the antibiotics and take another type to get rid of the infection. I hope this time she will feel better.

My mom is 58 years old. She was born with Asthma (still have it to this day). She also has COPD, a degenerative spine (Meaning, her discs are being eaten away from another diseased called osteoarthritis), and she does have severe scoliosis which seems to be running through my family since both me (Not so severe but then again.. I haven't checked in a while and I should because of shoulder pain) and my brother have it (my brother had surgery at 19 for it). Anyways, my mom is really having it hard right now because winter doesn't do her justice.

Alright, let's move on to me. I have been wondering why my phone was on last night for no reason at all. I mean... I had it on airplane mode but it somehow let my wifi work... strange... right? Well, that caused my phone to drain so I woke up with it coming on... now it was fully charged when I went to bed... turning on airplane slows this process down.. but some odd reason, it left my wifi on when that should've been off too!

So I plugged my phone up and turned off the wifi.... only to find it early this morning that the wifi was on again! WTF... So I unplugged my phone and just restarted it... After I restarted it and put it back on airplane mode... and waited a hour. Good no more weird wifi coming on again...

But what made my phone act this way? I do not know... but I do know that my phone is getting old because the next best thing keeps coming out! My phone: Samsung Galaxy S2. The New: Samsung Galaxy S5. x.X

Until S5 goes on sale, I'm due for a newer phone.

Alright, I will eat now and might post another blog later... Also, I will play Grand Fantasia with my bestie later. He's busy right now because in a month from now, it's Chinese New Year and yea... so many things to do for the both of us.

Well, that's all for now.

With love,

BDK

(I am so not used to typing slow because this keyboard is just.... bah blah~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.