Friday, January 30, 2015

Having Fun!

Well, I was having from with my best friend, Rai, on Minecraft. He uploaded a few pics on his page. <.<

Anyways, I am about to take a long rest for the rest of the day... I have a show at 9. Maybe at 8 if it's on tonight.

I will be busy tomorrow, but will come home to tell my tale.

I hope my friend would do the same since I asked him to go to bed early from Saturday to Sunday. xD

Alright, time to go... gonna relax now.

With love,

BDK

PS: I have three movies to watch on Netflix so I will do those tonight and tomorrow night and Sunday night to detract myself from being bored. Those movies are being taken off Netflix in a few days...

 PPS: I wonder if Rai would let me share his blog. >_> He will see this and let me know.

2 comments:

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.