Tuesday, January 6, 2015

As the Days Go By...

I'm looking for ideas to do unboxings for you guys through here and maybe on video.

Anyways, I'm getting the new anime in to watch so I will be watching them and hopefully be able to list then as the weeks go by.

I will not list the anime until after a week so be expecting a list every Sunday until the list is done.

So keep an eye out.

I will be going now and hope that I can post another blog post before the day ends... if I don't just be glad this one made it!

xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.