Monday, January 5, 2015

Internet and Cold

The internet has been acting a little weird for me lately. Just last night, I was opening up a page. Then the internet went off.

So, I am curious why my internet is going off for just loading pages... browser ones too.

Besides that, today is officially the first coldest day of 2015... yay.

Just wait until the teens come around... now that's cold. Too cold.

I'll be cuddling a load of blankets during that time. I'm sure my dogs will be doing that too.

Alright, that's all for now.

Might update again later.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.