Sunday, January 25, 2015

Level Up on Grand Fantasia!

While I'm a slow leveler on most games, GF seems to be awesome. I think I got up to level 31. But for now... I wanna save the gaming on certain times.

My bestie helped me get to level 30 and complete a dungeon on that game. So thank you.

Also, something awesome happened to me... An act of kindness. Basically this guy behind me helped me pay for the rest of my food. So, guys... understand, do an act of kindness whenever you can. Doesn't matter if you know the person or not.

So, that's my blog for now... right now trying to decide if I should continue on the game or just watch some shows on Netflix... ah, well... I'll figure it out when I get this blog done.

That's all for now.

With love,

BDK

BTW: Blue lights... pretty blue lights... *stare at her keyboard*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.