Tuesday, January 13, 2015

So.... I am getting back to story writing...

The thing is.. I want... well, I need at some point... to get into the feel of games in order to do this.

That is why I wish to try out anything VR related. The anime is not enough so any ideas are welcome.

I wanted to do a guild type but the story is different and not related to SAO at all. Because when the character wakes up, she is still in the game but the NPCs have a mind of their own.. just like Log Horizon. So.. that's just the plot of it.

Alright, I shall go now.. I want to take a break from anime tomorrow and play some games... Get the feel and get some ideas because I want to make this book interesting and something to look forward to.

That's all.

Night for now.

with love,

BDK

(btw... my mom bought me this new keyboard and it loves to do things that I don't like... Basically... it's a keyboard not made for a fast typer like me... Blah...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.