Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Why do I fall asleep so easy during the winter?

I mean... come on... it's just a bad day as it is... and I sleep more often than usual. x.X

Anyways, I'm closer to my goal on completing certain anime.. once that is done, I'm gonna be free to watch anything. Yay!

I'm not sure what the year will bring though because a neighbor that is an old friend to my grandma and her kids (my mom and my aunt) had passed away today. I didn't know him that well but still... the old country life is just going away like it's the end of country life...

While life is special to all of us, most of the others are not so lucky... so we stand and just hope that they had good times at least.

Now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.