Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Another Time Playing Games...

This time it's Minecraft... and we had fun chopping and building stuff xD

We had to stop after 2 hours of play time due to my bestie having to go to sleep. He's been staying up late helping his dad.

But we did had a lot of fun playing games together xD

Hopefully his internet will be good for a while since he has a new one.

Anyways, I'm going to go watch some videos and maybe sleep again at midnight.

I want to level on GF but I also want to take a break too.

Maybe another time, yes?

Nah, I'll get on there when I get bored xD

Hopefully level up to 32 soon.

Alright, time to go.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.