Sunday, February 1, 2015

Getting Ideas

So, as you all know in the beginning of the year that I am planning to write a story based on a short story that I written from another page. I will not exactly go with the same story but the same theme.

I am inspired by Sword Art Online and Log Horizon to write this story.

As for starting... I will try to begin someday and only write a few pages per day or per week. Depending on my mood.

If nothing happens, I might wanna save my money to get me a laptop so that I can write this story anywhere I go.

Anyways, I just finished watching another episode of Log Horizon 2 and it just gave me an idea about an object on there. I won't tell what it is because... spoils, heh.

As for the whole plot of the story... it will be like Sword Art Online with VR and stuff... and it will be like Log Horizon for being trap inside a game but where everything comes to life... except one thing... all the NPCs will be like... different in some way.

It's still a work in progress but it'll be interesting to start it... Also, I might try to add more irl moments with the story basically for example: the character wakes up and everything is a blur but she sees a bright light above her... she couldn't move or say anything but she knew that she wasn't in the game anymore. She tried to yell out but as soon as that happened, the blur disappeared and she gasped into the darkness... She rubbed her eyes and realize that she was back in the game again.

Not exactly like that but something like that. Like I said, it's still a work in progress.

I always like the idea of using fantasy into games and this story will be Sci Fi and Fantasy combined. What's that called again?

Anyways, you guys get the point. But I am not entirely sure about how to make this into a story just yet... I want to work on another story later on, but I will not write more than one story at one time again because I literally was left with incomplete idea drawer full of stories.

Alright, as for what I did today, I went to my grandma's for a bit. she ate all my bag of popcorn but I am glad she's eating. Should buy her some more popcorn and let her eat all she can again.

When the weather is not rainy, I will be going to London to some stores there.

But... the sad part is I want everything xD

All the while, I still have to save money for my dog, Susie, eye drops and salve. I'm trying to keep her eyesight for as long as I can. So the medication is a must. It hurts me that she has to have it for the rest of her life.

Also, I want to mention that this year is my high school reunion. Yippee. I'm not sure what the plans are yet but when they come up with anything, I will let you guys know if I go or not.

Alright, I'm gonna go now.

That's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.