Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New Favorite Song... From an Anime.

First, the anime is called  Akatsuki no Yona aka Yona of the Dawn. 

Anyways, I am not sure of the title yet but here is the video:


As for why this is my favorite.... I like traditional Chinese and Japanese.... this is more Chinese with Japanese lyrics but still... I love it.

Not only is that type of music is my favorite, so is Irish, Bluegrass, celtic, gaelic, new age, etc. Anything to do with less electric is my favorite. Now I do enjoy EDM a lot... but I still got taste in the old.

So.... enjoy that small clip.

And now back to anime.

That's all.

with love

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.