Monday, January 19, 2015

When a Rock Band from America meets J-Pop? What We Get?

This.

Anyways, I wanted to play games today but sometimes life seems to sidetrack me. I don't mind... but I really there's more time during the day or night... Ah, well...

I want virtual realty to happen... like something that could take somebody away for weeks at a time. Maybe years...

I sometimes wish to escape the realty of the world around me because it really stresses me out.

And this keyboard is driving me nuts right now.

Alright, time to go play.... At least I can play now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.