Monday, January 26, 2015

Sleepy Attack...

So... instead of staying longer on GF, I ended up getting sleepy...

So I will head off to bed as soon as I get this done.

Anyways, I enjoyed skyping with my bestie today. Wow... it's been so long since we last done that, you know? But we have fun. Mostly laughing randomly and watching dogs and cats and people walk by. <_<

Then a burp... and he saw me eat xD I'm strange xDDDDD

Anyways, hopefully his internet will be good so we can play some games and might even record. I have no echo probs... hopefully. :o

I just hope my dad doesn't all of a sudden say we're going to go somewhere... because I love playing games more. Although... my mom thinks that I want to spend my money on all jeans... (I have too many as it is but there's a few that I want to get rid of because I hate them.)

I do want to spend my money (if I get any) on some techie stuff. Say... mouse. I need a new mouse. Speakers are a maybe... a mic for just in case. And I really want to buy me a digital camera for to take with me when I go places. I mean... who knows what you might see!

But I doubt I'll get much money if I get any... so I'll be sticking with lesser things.

Alright... time to go to sleep now.

Night.

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.