Thursday, January 1, 2015

Back From Walmart and Resting

I'm gonna try to be more productive with this year... Earning what I want and enjoying what I need.

I went to Walmart to get some stuff that I need. I always try to keep things a month ahead because you never know when you're gonna run out of something.

I found a couple of survey sites that does pay me so I will enjoy doing those. I also want to find that one site where you get paid for scanning receipts... :o

Anyways, I'm gonna try to save all the money I can for 2015 because I have a feeling that I'm gonna be having a bumpy road ahead of me.

Alright, gonna rest now and watch more anime before they start back up after this weekend.

So that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.