Saturday, January 3, 2015

Dull Boring Day But It's Alright

So, I was rudely awaken by my mom this morning. Nearly went into bomb mode... but after some sleep, I got over it.

Anyways, we went to Walmart and got some food.

Though I didn't feel like looking at anything so we were just in and out of that store.

The rain is what makes today a bit boring. So I decided to catch up with some anime and stuff.

Well, going to go and wonder what time I should go to bed tonight. Also, I might be at my grandma's tomorrow. But they are starting on the other bridge there now... so it won't be long before they start taking it out and travel will be harder to get over there for the next few weeks.

However, the bridge above my grandma's is open now. I'm gonna try to get there on a day that's not cold or rainy. So, if you guys want pictures, let me know.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.