Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bed Soon.

So, I spent 6 hours on Grand Fantasia... now I'm sleepy.

Anyways, I will keep this short and simple.

My bestie finally came online and helped my leveled up to 25. Yay!

After he went to bed (He will be sleeping for a while xD), I stayed online and completed some more quests. I am now level 26 xD

Well, since he's gonna sleep, I took a break. I will head off to bed myself and sleep... so yay...

Not much to talk about right now but I hope that tomorrow will be a better day.

Night guys. Hope to have good sleep.

With love

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.