Friday, January 23, 2015

Might Take a Short Break From Gaming

Only because of this keyboard that I have right now. I want to be able to chat well enough and type fast and stuff...

Really, you can't on this keyboard because it's small and the keys don't press when I'm a fast typer.... so it makes my fingers hurt... like  a whole lot.

So... yea... hate it.

But I'm waiting for another keyboard to come in the mail. So I will be glad and just hope this keyboard now... goes to someone that can use it.

Alright... gonna rest my fingers... and I might be busy this weekend... so I will tell you all about it... might try to take pictures too.

Till another time.

With love

BDK

2 comments:

  1. Feel free to wait till chu can get chu new keyboard while me getting new ISP \<_>/
    hip hip hurray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright :3 Can't wait until we get to play again once we get the new items! \:3/

      Delete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.