Saturday, January 24, 2015

Waiting for Keyboard

So today, I am waiting for the keyboard to come in. I just received an update that it's waiting at the post office here.

Then it will be delivered here!

Anyways, there's snow everywhere here... No pictures because of the neighbors here... they have these kids that doesn't know how to behave or stay out of other people's yards... yea... don't live in trailer parks.

Well, I'm a bit hungry and want to eat something. So... that's all for now.

Might update again since I will be home today.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.