Thursday, January 15, 2015

Well... Some News... and Possible Delays

So, my mom was admitted into the hospital today. Her doctor said that she might be staying for up to 3 to 5 days, depending on how she does while there.

She has COPD and Asthma both. So she literally has double the breathing problems. When she gets sick, especially when the weather changes, it gets harder to breath for her.


Though I hope that she feels better soon, I do kind of wish I could take her somewhere near the ocean or somewhere that has no humidity. Maybe one day she will get there and be better at breathing.... though COPD and asthma can only be controlled, there is no actual cure for it. And it's not catchy but it can run in the family if it wants to be. Just depends on the mutation of the genes.

I refuse to smoke and refuse smokers to be around me because of my mom. Even the smell can drive her to have breathing problems. So, yea... I hate smokers, no offense.

Anyways, there will be some delays with my life until she gets better... but it'll be alright, I'll keep you guys posted.

More anime and games since I'll be home while she's there. I won't forget her, don't worry.

That's all for now.

With love,

BDK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.