Saturday, January 24, 2015

This keyboard makes it easy to see in the dark!

Yep, just like the title says xD

Anyways, The Interview finally came on Netflix. So I watched it. It came out awesome in the beginning until... well, don't want to say until you guys watch it for yourself and see what I mean. I'm quite surprise this movie even came out after the ban... Just wow.

Alright, as much as I wish to try out my keyboard on games... I am still going to take a break until Sunday night. I am not sure what I'll be doing tomorrow yet but I will post that tomorrow.

For now, I will be watching some videos on youtube and maybe watch some shows on Netflix. Also, Crunchyroll is taking most of their K Drama off and moving them all to their sister site SoompiTV... so if you are big on those, just know they are not going away completely as they are not only on that website but also on other sites that shows Korean dramas too. I will go to those sites once Crunchyroll takes their K dramas away. So I'm not worried about it.

Alright, time to go.

With love,

BDK

PS: If you see a comment from my friend, Rai... well, it's how we communicate when he can't get online. So don't be surprise then. :o


2 comments:

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.