Friday, January 2, 2015

Catching Up on Anime...

I've been busy trying to catch up with a lot of anime. I still had to catch up with Summer and Fall anime.

By next week, the fall anime that didn't end will return. They took a two week break so I had plenty of time to catch up with most of the anime. Really, I'm just slow at catching up xD

Anyways, Winter 2015 anime is coming up. So far, Crunchyroll and Funimation has an interesting line up. I will post what I want to watch later... because I am making a list for that.

Also, I made some more changes to my blog so if you look down below, there's a donate button. You are welcome to only donate if you want to. Think of it as a way to support for my blog. Again, only if you want to. You don't need to and I'm not forcing you. This blog is free so you are fine. :)

To the right, there are added more pages that you can go look at. Good Reads, anime sites, etc. So enjoy those. Follow, whatever. Up to you.

Alright, back to whatever I was doing xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.