Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Anime of Winter 2015 Are Actually Good~

And so the long awaited list for this week of Winter 2015 anime is here.. I will only list the anime that came out this week. Oh... and it seems that it's all that's out but still... it's a good season, this time. So here is the list:

  • Absolute Duo
  • Cute High Earth Defense Club Love!
  • The Testament of New Sister Devil
  • Magic Kaito 1412
  • Kancolle
  • Tokyo Ghoul Root 2 (season 2)
  • Saekano
  • Assassination Classroom
  • Jojo Bizarre Adventure's Stardust Crusaders: Battle in Egypt! (Season 3)
  • Death Parade
  • Aldnoah.Zero 2 (season 2)
  • Shounen Hollywood: Holly Stage for 50 (season 2)
  • The Rolling Girls
  • Gourmet Girl Graffiti
  • Maria the Virgin Witch
  • World Break: Aria of Curse for Holy Swordsman
  • Samurai Warriors
  • Fafner Exodus
  • Unlimited Fafnir (two different anime... xD)
So that's the list. I am going to enjoy this season. There's two others that I wish to watch the other seasons first. Those are Durarara and Dog Days. Of course, maybe Kamisama Kiss. But for now, I will watch those later. I will enjoy the new anime that I have listed first.

Alright, time to go. I have other anime to watch still so I will be busy for awhile.

If there are any anime that you are suggesting, please do comment me and tell me. I will give it a try. There are a lot that I did watch and they are listed at Anime Planet. So you can check that page on the right, thanks.

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.