Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Break! And Wow...

I decided to take a break after I got to level 28 on GF. x.X

Level 27 thanks to my bestie. Level 28 took me a while. Never go after something that turns you into a freakin' deer! WTF...

Though.. I have been turned into a unicorn, a monster, and everything else on other games.. so I guess it's fine.

Except when you die... yep... don't die.

Anyways, I took my break after I leveled up to 28 finally. My fingers need a break after I get done with this blog...

I found a keyboard that I want to get... now... how to get money...

Well, I'll figure it out eventually. I'm close to $30 on a website but that might take another month to take to get there! Opinion Outpost... takes forever. I'm just not sure if I'm going to do another reddit gift for this round. Maybe next round.

Oh... If I wait for more than 2 weeks... I might be able to buy that keyboard. So... yay!

Anyways.. gonna go let my fingers rest... r.i.p. my fingers.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.