Friday, January 9, 2015

A Very... Unusual Day.

And so, I just found out that my favorite store is closing down. Nooooooooooo!!!!

So I gotta find jeans somewhere else if I need anymore. I actually do need to get some since it's been 2 years since I bought newer jeans... I need to change my style a bit and yea... you know how that goes.

Anyways, I am still watching new anime. I will head over in a moment to do that. Right now, I am watching random Japanese Lucky Bag openings on youtube. It's so interesting. And I really want some of the cute items from Japan, you know?

Well... I will try to update again today, but if not, it's because I didn't feel good.

All of this cold weather has been giving me too much headaches. I think winter is over for me because I'm not a big fan of cold weather like I use to when I was a kid.

Mostly because of my ears that I hate to go out into the cold weather. I get earaches really easy so yea...

Anyways, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.