Friday, March 31, 2017

Looking At Stars Differently Now...

I guess you could say that I went farther on the game than before... And the story is beautiful so far.

Tomorrow, I hope to finally beat the game despite not getting all the bonuses :'v

Still, the story alone is just something that you can't put down anymore. I really suggest people to play Tales of Zestiria for the story. Well, all Tales of games have wonderful stories... but this is my first time experiencing it. I love Tales of games but never completed them before... until now.

I really want to buy Tales of Berseria now :D

Anyway, I have not been doing anything much but playing the game. So you can tell that I am deeply inspired to play the game again but following a walkthrough and possibly record it for better videos.

I will talk about that later because once beating the game, I know I will be wanting to take a long break because who knows how much of an impact a story can give me...

Alright, I am sorry that there is one post for today but again, I have been playing the game a lot today. And hopefully more tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.