Monday, March 27, 2017

Facepalm Mondays? Yep...

Today is... Facepalm Mondays.

Why? Well... get ready for a long post of complaining and more. Also, please stick to reading to the end about other things. Thanks!

Tales of Zestiria is a fun game and all... but the company needs to set better rules than what they already done. To prevent somebody from playing the game is just downright rude. They should just give out a warning and stuff instead of just preventing people to play the game. "Broadcast disable from this game". Meanwhile, I tried to play the game without nobody watching but apparently, somebody decided that they should disabled the stream because it's an option that Bandai has. Dang it.

Now I deleted all the games that I recorded of this game and all the videos that I did put on YouTube. They are gone. No way of bringing them back. I am not entirely sure if I will be able to play the game anymore because of the stupid way of how they done this.

It really sucks a lot. I was enjoying the game a whole lot and I was really close to the ending. But no, they disable the broadcast to prevent you from playing the freaking game.

Such a rude way to people who wants to enjoy a good story to a good game and to people who is willing to stop recording it too... So yea... I am growing less fond of Bandai.

I might done wrong to delete the videos and on YouTube but I cannot have a game like that screw me around for anything. I hope that in the future that steam would also fix their broadcast feature so that it prevents other people from trolling you.

Seriously, this pisses me of a lot.

Now to another thing.

Tomorrow, I will be getting up early in the morning to go have some tests taken care of. I am concern about my gallbladder and hope that it's not that serious. If it is, then I just need to take care of it ASAP.

Of course, I will have to wait a few days for the results to come in, but I will be sure to let you all know of the results as well as other future items.

To conclude before I go off this place... I will not be recording anymore Tales of games. But I will continue on with other stuff. Thanks for understanding. Also, I will be posting pictures of the game here. You would figure Bandai would change their rules like this...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.