Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Not Sure Where Stories Go Yet...

If poems have a place, I want to go. But where do stories go?

If you follow me on Wattpad, I am going to write a story that is going to turn into another story at a later point. I am inspired now so I will be writing it soon.

It's about magic and stuff, if you are wondering. Now this might be the only story I will be writing for now because of things.

Anyway, I am going to get started with writing the story. Hopefully, I am still inspired because I keep getting rudely interrupted here. :v

Short post but yes, I will be playing the game later and stuff.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.