Saturday, April 1, 2017

Sleepy Because Of Game xD

If you want to know... I have been playing the game since around 2 or 3 or 4 until now... I forgot what time I started... oops. xD

Things to talk about the game without spoiling... Well... there's a creepy land full of cats. That's all I'm gonna say about that. Then I realize that I need to level up more so that I won't die as much on the final stages... So... lots to do later on.

I guess I won't be seeing the final story until I am able to grind more and more... I want to see how far I can get by grinding a lot.

Anyway, since I am sleepy right now, I should just go to bed now. Hopefully, tomorrow, I won't be too tired after I come home from grandma's to play the game.

I am going to concentrate on mostly grinding like crazy now. Might go to places that I skipped before and more. Just you wait...

Alright, time to sleep.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Until I beat the game, I'm afraid this post will be back to being one post per day. Sorry... But I am having fun so that's all matters right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.