Friday, March 3, 2017

Dare To... Dream.

I woke up too early this morning and noticed some folks around here say something about snow. I just went back to sleep, not caring what is going on with the weather. Only to wake up close to 9AM to realize that the snow has disappeared that quickly xD

I am going to take a nap soon so that's why I am typing this blog right now. I didn't record a game but I am hoping that I will later towards the evening hours. I think the story is getting interesting now.

I want to finish the anime first... the anime is called Himouto! xD It's about a little sister that's really good in school and everything but when she gets home, she's into anime, games, manga and more. She's the most laziest sister ever xD I suggested to Rai. Not sure if he had time to watch it yet or not :P

I am going to be resting tomorrow but busy on Sunday since my grandma is home now.

Monday, I will be back to my normal searching for online job while at the same time, recording more games. Hope things goes well for me... so yay~

Anyway, hope that I get to write again here later... for now...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS Dare to dream... and become awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.