Thursday, March 30, 2017

Stormy Spring Already

It has been a stormy spring... well, already has been that way since sometime late February and more.

Just this is spring now so it sounds more like it.

I am closer than ever on finishing the game... I just hope that I can do it soon.

Anyway, for now, I want to rest since there is a storm coming in after all... Don't want to be in the middle of the game and something to happen...

I will rest for now. Tomorrow, I will play the game early after I help my mom out on some things. Then I'll get right on the game for a hour or two.

Closer to the story, yay!

Also, I have to admit... there were things that I had to follow a walk through with. Sorry.

I will go now and hope that things will be well for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.