Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I'm Getting Sleepy... WTF...

And just because of that, I am thinking of going to bed early for that purpose.

I am close to beating the game. However, I am going to record next time after beating the game myself. I am not sure how to keep all the saves hidden but I will figure that out later.

Right now, I think it's good that I would be playing it again. That way I won't get lost like before it will be a better play through.

I might not be able to stop the pauses much but I will do a hour long videos for each gameplay. Reason why is so that I can get more into the game.

Stay tune for any news though about this idea on twitter or here.

Right now, my eyes are refusing the stay open.

Oh, yea... the results for those tests for health reasons are... inclusive. Meaning, they didn't find anything at all.

Tomorrow, I will be getting the spring surprise from Square Enix. Can't wait to see what those are xD

Alright... sleeping time...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.