Thursday, March 2, 2017

A Journey To Go For...

Over time, you learn to save money. And saving money can earn great things. This is what I shall be doing from now on.

I know my mom has plans for what to do with money and that is... spend it all. To me, I think I need to save it.

I want to go to places and experience things. That's why I am going on ahead with recording games and such.

Hopefully I will be doing more by the weekend comes (we are taking a small break maybe on Saturday). That would be giving me a chance to record more than one part for a game.

Although I hope that things will be well for me soon.

Anyway, I am not entirely sure what to do with my YouTube channel. I just hope that I can grow slowly and do it for my hobby. Also... I seemed to gotten an interest in watching my own gameplay so that's a plus for me xD

I won't be doing too much recording next week because I have to do a test on Tuesday. I'll explain that on that day when I come back.

Then I have to go see the doctor again on Friday next week. Hopefully, that should give her enough time to view the test results or if she needs to... order more testing. Whatever happens, I'll keep positive for things.

I've still got a journey to go for... things that I can dream for.

That's all

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.