Wednesday, March 29, 2017

It's Just Another Weird Day?

I am going to redo a story on the game then continue on from there. Not sure what else from there xD

Anyway, just another weird day, you know...

I did get the results of one test but not the ultrasound test... not sure why. But the test that I did get results for is... enlarged spleen. That's just all.

I am going to play the game later tonight without no recordings whatsoever. That's been done and over. However, I am going to try to complete the story as soon as possible to see what happens next.

Really, there's gonna be lots of sad parts in that game :'v

Right now, I am not doing anything... just watching Netflix.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.