Monday, March 13, 2017

Mondays With DST Are Slow

Mondays with DST beginning are slow as heck.

I'll get used to it since the weather is about to change again.

I know this blog is a little late but I should be able to keep up with it for a bit. I know things have not been normal for me as of late but hopefully, it will soon.

Anyway, I am going to play the game in a moment. I am just converting files at this moment. Hope that gets done soon too.

Also, catching up with more anime as I go. Yay.

I hope this week will be good for me. I hope to finish X Files soon too. I really want to watch Angel next xD

So many good shows going off Netflix too.

Ah, well.

I will continue on with Netflix after I play the game for a hour or so.

Hope all goes well for me and everybody else!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.