Sunday, March 5, 2017

The World Is A Meme - Zedd 2017

That's my title of this blog because it's true. The reality is... everything is a joke anymore.

The world is a meme - Zedd 2017.

He says it better than anyone and it's one of those things you just had to like because you know it's true whether you like it or not.

Anyway, I am home from seeing my grandma. Had a good time, ate a moonpie xD And such.

I am going to rest for the most of the night so I will record another part of the game... as long as I am able to.

I think the length of each part really does varies... this one will vary on the dungeon that I am getting into... no spoils tho.

Alright, time to go play.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.