Thursday, March 16, 2017

My Mind Hurts...

I wanted to play the game. But the frustration was just too real. I almost rage quit because of dying and not realizing that I had to hold in a damn button to run around x.x 5.... plus times.... oi.

Anyway, I know that I have not updated a blog for today. That's only because I was behind on everything today. I don't want to go into detail of what those things are...

That's why I was playing the game later than usual. My dad decided tonight was a good time to go to the grocery store... so yay.

Alright, no YouTube to watch tonight because I need to rest my mind. It hurts from so much focus into the game xD

To celebrate... We are now past Episode 30. Go me. This game will be the death of me xD not really but still xD

Well, I am going to end this post. Also, is anybody else having weird YouTube issues? I am experiencing delays on the uploads and more...

I really hope that gets fixed soon because it's annoying to not know if your upload did good or not until you get a noticed of a draft video... Whaaa...

Alright, time to go before my mind goes away into another world.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.