Sunday, March 19, 2017

Well, Gonna Be Sore For A While

Since that fall earlier, I just know I will be sore for a while. Yay me.

Anyway, I am not sure what to do for the rest of the night other than watch YouTube videos until I get sleepy.

I played the game for a bit, but things happened xD

I have one video that's really short so when I get that posted, I will explain why it was so short.

I might be playing more of the game tomorrow but not until at night time again xD I only played earlier today since my favorite show was on.

I will be doing a lot more watching shows through out this week. I think I am finally on 3rd season of X-Files. So I will get that done by this week, hopefully. Binge watching is kind of hard but I can do it.

April is when Gotham will come back on TV. April is my current goal of completing that game too. No date so that's all I can say.

However, I am releasing part 9 on Tuesday. I will keep releasing the vids as much as possible.

Alright, gonna get back YouTube and stuff.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.