Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Goals For YouTube And Blog And Other Stuff

Alright, I got the game to work so I am recording now without no problems. Again, this might make me busy for some parts of the day. I have decided to record without voice because I am always scared about the lag of the game it has.

Now, I want to talk about my goals. These should be realistic goals so keep that in mind.

  • I want to wait to get done recording a game before uploading starts. This might be hard to do but I think I can do it.
  • I am going to stop livestreaming due to slow internet. Sorry folks. I really want to livestream but because my internet is the way it is, I don't think that will be possible right at this moment.
  • I am going to take more pictures to add to my blog and maybe add to video at the same day. I will be sure to mention it on my blog if I recorded or not. 
  • I am still looking for an online job but I am going to do those in the mornings and part in the evenings... once 7PM comes, I'm done for the day. I want to get on with other stuff.
  • There will be days I will try to multitask so take that part in consideration.
Those are some of my goals right now. I will continue on with my blog as much as I feel like it.

I know lately, I have not been updating it twice daily but that's only due to personal stuff.

I am not sure what will happen next but I do hope that things will go well for me. I hope things will go well for my bestie as well.

For we must always come up with goals to make our dreams become reality. So... let's do our best and be awesome. :D

I will go now and take a small nap. xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.