Friday, March 10, 2017

Maybe A Surprise?

I have decided to upload a video for Saturday at 10AM EST.

So maybe a surprise? I was gonna get another video set up for Tuesday ahead of time, but my internet decided it was best to hate me.

Anyway, I am going to go to bed soon since I am tired from going to the doctor today. I hope they find out what's causing my stomach to be strange. It's the type of pain that travels and never hardly stays in one area.

Also... got better acid reflux medicine, yo. The other one was too powerful for my body to handle.

Alright, hope tomorrow, I get to go to Walmart for a little bit. It's suppose to be colder too so yay for winter not being over yet.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.