Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Always Something To Do When It's Not Needed...

There's always something to do. Right when it's not needed...

I am going to switch around the gaming schedule to during the day because I do less when my dad is not home. Hopefully, that would be better for me.

I am not sure what to do tomorrow just yet because I am still job hunting a bit. I am taking a short break from doing surveys for this week too because I had all those stuff to do for the doctor.

I am fine, don't worry. I am just figuring out why I keep bloating and other personal stuff.

I am a bit sleepy right now so I will get on YouTube until past 10. Then I would be heading to bed by then.

Also, hope that things will be good for me tomorrow since I want to rest and play the game at peace... that's all I ask.

Tomorrow, I will play the game before 2pm. At least, try to. Then I will nap and stuff. I might have to do other stuff before I play the game but hopefully nothing else.

I am not sure what else I'll be doing besides resting. So yay.

I'm gonna go now and hope that tonight will be peaceful.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Go international women's day. We are strong. We are one. We are women with power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.