Thursday, March 9, 2017

Too Much Distractions!

Too much distractions!

Whether it's phone calls or something else... Just too much distractions.

I recorded 4 parts today. With one part being a hour long. Oops...

I will check them tomorrow after I come back from the doctor. I just hope nothing else happens tomorrow to where I don't get distracted.

Busy busy day indeed.

Tomorrow, I will be taking a break from game playing and convert some of the files while making sure they came out right.

I really should have the calling feature off on FB... it got distracted for a bit during one of the recording sessions.

Anyway, I will be busy tomorrow morning and part of the afternoon. Other than that, I hope that I will do other stuff before my favorite shows come on in the evening.

The to-do list basically is...

Get up, get ready, Take dogs out (might not have a chance because of rain but will try!), do Susie's eyes, give Susie's worm medicine, go to the doctor, no telling what the time I'll be back, rest immediately when back home, convert files, while at the same time, check on the longer files, upload more vids for Saturday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Do the uploads while watching my favorite shows. :D Hope nothing else happens during the meantime xD

Long day for me tomorrow. I will be sure to update a blog at some point before my shows come on. No promises though.

Alright, time for bed. Yep... sleepy now from recording my first hour long video.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.