Monday, March 6, 2017

Drum Rolls are Coming!

Drum rolls.... dum dum dum...

You just have to wait for the second post.

...

What?

Alright, I'm just kidding, you get to know about the game at the end of this post.

I have been playing for 9 parts so far, the tenth will be recorded later. The story is beautiful... well, to me, it is.

I always play games for their stories. I never play games just for fun. Although I skip a lot of random dialogue but they are important too so I try to go through everything.

I explore all parts of the world and try to find a story at some point.

Friendship is important.

And having a bestie that is more than just a best friend but a friend who is close to me by heart and soul xD

The game is...


















Image result for Tales of Zestiria title page    


I have been playing this game for a full week and the first upload will be live tomorrow.

I will not reveal all the details here so you just have to be patient.

The story is by far the best in Tales game. I hope that I can go far with this game. Of course, if I do happen to get stuck, I will let you all know in the description.

The length of each game does varies from 20 minutes to almost a hour. Not really a hour but almost.

Anyway, I hope that there won't be any problems with uploading and more.

Hopefully, you all can embark the story just as much I as I did. No voice though, just to warn you. Only the voices in the game are there.

That's all.

With love,

BDK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.