Wednesday, March 1, 2017

More Goals To Think About

I haven't wrote a single story in a long time. I thought writing Moonbow would help but it's not. I have stopped writing it and out of inspiration for such a story. :'v Yikes.

I have... decided to take back my hobby by writing again soon. I am going to take back my roots by doing something that we were taught as a youngling fellow...  I'm going to buy some huge index cards to start writing chapter ideas. Putting together those chapters to start writing something. I won't reveal it online or anywhere. However, it might end up being on wattad once finish. A chapter at a time.

I really want to do some handwritten stories for once. I think it's a while since I handwritten anything at all. I work better if I make mistakes in stories.

Anyway, I hope that I get to write whenever I feel like it and put it together to put on the computer in the future. Of course, in order to prevent things from being lost, I will eventually add them online somewhere. I won't reveal where just yet. Might be wattpad xD

I will let you all know my journey through here and through my twitter. I might be slowly waning from Facebook for certain things.

Because life is kind of weird.

Right, now I will get back to YouTube and watch some videos until I get sleepy.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Let's become awesome, Rai~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.