Saturday, March 25, 2017

Can I Talk About Things?

I have been completely random with my blog a lot. Mostly because I have been playing that game for a month now xD Well, almost a month until April xD

Anyways, I want to talk about things... Since I started this blog, I had in mind of what ifs and hope that things were getting better. Now I noticed my readers are getting bigger slowly but surely making it awesome for me to notice.

I didn't really had the commitment at first because I was like, nobody is gonna be reading a random blog about random things. That just changed. Although, I don't have comments, I do have a small follow on twitter of those readers. Thank you guys!

I will continue to write on this blog for as long as I can. I really want to thank my best friend in the whole entire world... Rai. I started blogs many times in life but never fully commit to them. It was him that made me realize that maybe I should continue on writing whatever I feel like.

I wish I could do a Q/A but I don't have a big enough fan line for that yet. Maybe one day.

For now, I might actually do a random question thing but that's only up to you guys. I will do a poll on twitter one day asking what I should do.

Spring is amongst us here in the USA... and I'm looking forward to finally getting out and trying to figure out what to do with my life.

Maybe... this year will be different despite we have a weird president in... Yea... long story that I won't talk about much xD

Alright, I just want to say... I really hope to continue on with this blog for as long as I could.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.