Sunday, March 5, 2017

News And More

This is not news from the real world xD

In fact, the news is... I just need to do one more part and I will be revealing the game to here. However, Rai did make a valuable point to make a schedule of the game release. So I am releasing it on Tuesday at 10AM EST. Then from there, it will be released on the following days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Those days were originally my livestream days but since my internet does not suffice to my liking... I will be releasing the game on those days. All at 10AM, each day. And all will be pre scheduled the day before just as a precaution...  Because I am slightly unsure of the game release being copyright or not. If it's not, then the scheduled game will be released. So here's to hoping...

Just in case the game is that way, I will not be putting any ads on it at all.

Alright, that's the news. As for when I will be doing part 10? That'll be tomorrow at some point. I can't really say when because I am always slow on Mondays.

The game play will be everyday except for this Tuesday and this Friday. But other than that, it will be every day or whenever I feel like playing xD

Anyway, I am going to get back to trying to watch YouTube. I just got done watching One Upon A Time about a hour ago... and that show is delightfully wonderful. Hope it continues on to another season. We'll see what happens next.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.