Saturday, March 18, 2017

Don't Get Trick By Things.

I am never going to use Avast again. It tricked my VPN by causing Netflix to block me from viewing videos. So... Don't Get Trick By Things.

I deleted that and it made me have extra space on my PC. So that's a plus for me.

Anyway, I am going to go to bed soon since I am not sure what else to do. I am going to do random side quests on Tales of Zestiria for a while. Of course, I am recording them so expect to have a whole lot of parts. I might decide to do 1 hour parts for these side quests so that I can get by quickly. Also... what sucks a whole lot... The evil creature keeps blocking my path to missions. I guess it means I should wait on them xD

I don't want to spoil what all is going on because those go waaaaaaaaay ahead in the parts of the videos.

Tomorrow, I will upload the video for Tuesday. Hopefully, YouTube will be good for me while doing so.

Today has been a really boring day. I should get used to that soon since my dad doesn't like to go places anymore. He should really get his head checked out. Long story short, my dad is having headaches that are causing him to black out and more. If you are religious, please pray for my dad at this time.

Alright, I will be heading to bed since I am getting sleepy early... also, to add that my dog is whining for sleep right now xD

I will be doing chapter cards soon since I find that easy to write stories with. So yay me. I might take pics of what chapter cards are all about xD

I learn them from school back in fourth grade. It was at that time I realized how big my imagination can be. I wanted to write more for a story that I was working on. It was about a child super hero who had a smart car and more. I was young and into superheroes at that time xD I guess that was when I realize my superhero fad.

Alright, time to go. Tomorrow, I am not sure when I will update my blog because I will be going to my grandma's like usual. :D

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.